Regular members in good standing in the Marine Corps League, with one continuous year may be “asked” to apply for membership.
It shall be the purpose of this organization to:
1. Observe, obey and support the Constitution, Bylaws and all Rules and Regulations
of the Marine Corps League, Inc.
2. Preserve and strengthen the principles and ideals of the Marine Corps League, Inc.
3. Aid and assist in the accomplishment of all programs and objectives of the Marine
Corps League, Inc.
4. As the Fun and Honor Society of the Marine Corps League, Inc., promoting
sociability, comradeship and good-fellowship, to provide amusement and
entertainment at all gatherings of the Marine Corps League, Inc. when and where
proper and advisable.
5. Maintain true allegiance to the United States of America and its Constitution and
laws; to foster and extend American institutions of Freedom; and to defend America
against all enemies whomsoever.